This howto Blog Post will tell you how to install arduino mega 2560 drivers for windows 10, windows 7 and windows 8 both 64 bit and 32 bit systems.
Sometime when you are using Arduino mega Development Circuit board that is best of many Arduino Developed boards available by ardunio.cc the device manager shows missing USB drivers for Arduino mega 2560 boards.
what are Arduino mega 2560 or Genuino MEGA2560 boards?
Beginning with Genuino or Arduino MEGA 2560, The MEGA 2560 is intended for project ideas that require more I/O pins, more portray memory, and more RAM. With 54 advanced I/O pins, 16 simple information sources and a bigger space for your portray it is the prescribed board for 3D printers and mechanical autonomy ventures. This gives your tasks a lot of room and openings keeping up the effortlessness and adequacy of the Arduino stage. This report discloses how to associate your Mega2560 board with the PC and transfer your first outline.
The Arduino Mega 2560 is used in the (IDE) Arduino, you can download software ide here .
first, open device manager in computer after attaching Arduino 2560 mega development module to the computer, you will see unknown driver icon on Arduino board USB icon.
Now if you find unknown-device symbol you will not be able to use Arduino mega board in Arduino ide so, therefore, need this article on
” how to install arduino mega 2560 drivers in Windows 10 or Windows 7 as well as windows 8.1 “
follow the procedure as explained in this how-to blog post to install windows Arduino mega 2560 drivers.
- Step one For how to install arduino mega 2560 drivers is Download the required drivers for Arduino mega board. First Download one the file.
- For Arduino mega 2560 Orignal board [download-attachment id=”6610″ title=”Arduino-mega-2560 drivers-on-windows-10-8-7-64bit”]
- For Ardunio Mega 2560 Clone board based on Ch340 [download-attachment id=”6611″ title=”ch34 x drivers for arduino-mega-2560 drivers-on-windows-10-8-7- 32 bit – 64bit”]
2. Now open Unknown device’s Properties Tab and click on update driver link to install your mega 2560 drivers.
3. Now for install process of Arduino Mega 2560 drivers, now you have to select right drivers for your Arduino mega 2560 board, Click on the browse button for Selecting right Drivers.
4. Now Select the right drivers according to your board it can be Arduino Mega 2560 Original Board or Arduino Mega 2560 Clone board so accordingly it can be installed from one of the Drivers either arduino-mega-2560 drivers-on-windows-10-8-7-64bit or ch34 x drivers for arduino-mega-2560 drivers-on-windows-10-8-7- 32 bit – 64bit extract them and select right from the two types.
5. then during the installation process it will show red window of windows os is unable to verify the owner or publisher of the driver provided by you, but the solution is just to click on install this driver anyway to continue the driver installation.
6. after this your Drivers for arduino mega 2560 driver windows 10 or windows 7 and even windows 8.1 will be finally installed
So now With vtwood.org’s Post on how to install arduino mega 2560 drivers on windows 10 and as well other windows like Windows 7, Windows 8 and winodws8.1.
Hope after this installation your Arduino Mega board is working fine with your Arduino Ide say tuned to more on Arduino Drivers installations.