How to install Minecraft game for free PC, and Laptop
Minecraft is arguably one of the most well-known video games in the world. There are currently over 126 million active players in the game. The famous sandbox game, created by Swedish developers Mojang, allows players to express their imagination by creating a new virtual world out of various types of blocks and venturing into uncharted territory. Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition are the two styles of Minecraft games available. The former is by far the most famous among players all over the world.
This edition of the game includes new fighting mechanisms as well as many other features not included in the Bedrock Version. Furthermore, the game’s cross-platform playability is one of its strongest features. This means that players on various platforms, such as Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, and others, can play together. So, if you’re thinking about playing this art-style game, here’s what you need to know.
How to Download Minecraft Java Edition for PC or Laptop from the Internet;
On your PC or laptop, you can also download the Minecraft Java Edition game. Everything you have to do now follows the steps below:
- Go to minecraft.net and select Get Minecraft Java Edition from the drop-down menu.
- Drop Computer from the drop-down menu of platforms. You’ll be able to choose between Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. If you’re using Windows 10, choose Windows.
- If you choose Windows, you’ll have the option to buy Minecraft: Java Edition or Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. You should make your selection based on your requirements. If you’re new to Minecraft, we recommend starting with the first choice.
- After that, you’ll be given the option of choosing between the Starter Collection and the Master Collection. The former costs Rs 1,674 while the latter costs Rs 2,724. Select a payment option and proceed to the payment page.
- Simply download and install it on your computer to begin playing immediately.
Interestingly, if you are new to the game and would like to check it out first, the developers have a trial edition. The trial version lasts for 1 hour and 40 minutes, or 5 days in-game. So, here’s how you can get a free trial of Minecraft for your computer or laptop.
- Open your PC’s browser and type in “Minecraft Free Trial.” You can also go to this website and click on this link.
- Under the Minecraft Free trial edition, you can see three options: Windows, Android, and Sony PlayStation. To get the trial version, go to Windows.
- The website will direct you to the Microsoft Store, where you can sign up for a free trial by logging in with your Microsoft account via email, phone, or Skype.
The Minecraft installer program will be downloaded to your PC once you’ve finished. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the game on your computer and begin playing the demo version.
How to Play Minecraft for Free Online on a Computer or Laptop
What if we told you that you could still play Minecraft without having to download or buy the game? Mojang recently re-published the game’s first edition, which was released in 2009. The game is playable in the browser and comes with just 32 blocks to build, as well as all of the original buds and the old gui. All you have to do is go to the website https://classic.minecraft.net/. After that, the website will prompt you to create a username and click Start to begin playing the Minecraft Classic edition for free in your browser.
How to Manually Check and Update the Minecraft Game on Mobile and PC
While Minecraft’s most recent updates are usually downloaded and installed automatically on your computer, this is not always the case. You can need to manually check for new updates and download them on occasion. So, here are some simple ways to manually search and upgrade Minecraft games.
How do I manually check and update the Minecraft game on my phone?
Follow these steps to manually search and update the game on your Android or iOS device:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple Store to get started.
- Go to the Minecraft game that you downloaded on your computer now. You can find it in the Play Store’s My Apps section.
- If the ‘Update’ button is open, click it to update the game to the most recent version.
How do I manually check and update the Minecraft Java Edition game on my PC?
Here’s how to manually search for Minecraft updates on your PC:
- On your computer, launch Minecraft Launcher.
- The ‘Latest Release’ button is located on the right side of the ‘Play’ button.
- Install the latest update on your device.
How to Get Minecraft Maps and Put Them in Your Game
For Minecraft, there are a multitude of downloadable maps online. There are a variety of websites where you can download various maps for the game. You should go to minecraftmaps.com and search for some fantastic maps with unique features. You can choose and import the map you want from the website. Make sure, however, that the map is compatible with the current game version. If that’s completed, go through the following steps:
- Download the map to your desktop and unzip it.
- To access the Run menu, press Windows + R and type percent AppData percent. Minecraft. Enter the code.
- You will find a folder called ‘saves’ in your Microsoft folder. To open the folder, simply click on it. The names of the existing worlds will be shown.
- Simply drag and drop the entire folder into the ‘saves’ folder from the map you unzipped on your desktop.
- Start ‘Minecraft’ by opening the Microsoft Launcher. The new map can be found by selecting the single-player option.
- To play the newly downloaded map on Minecraft, go to ‘Play Selected World’ and select it.